New Volunteer Orientation Packet
A copy of the PAWS of CNY New Volunteer Orientation Packet can be found here.
This document includes:
– Policies and procedures
– Tips for a successful visit
– Good health practices
– Signs of stress in your pet
– Strategies for visiting with a patient or resident with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia
– Sample incident report form
– Facility evaluation criteria
– Facility evaluation assignment form
– Volunteer agreement form
A copy of the PAWS of CNY requirements for maintaining an active status can be found here.