New Volunteer Orientation Packet
A copy of the PAWS of CNY New Volunteer Orientation Packet can be found here.
This document includes:
– Policies and procedures
– Tips for a successful visit
– Good health practices
– Signs of stress in your pet
– Strategies for visiting with a patient or resident with Alzheimer’s Disease or Dementia
– Sample incident report form
– Facility evaluation criteria
– Facility evaluation assignment form
– Volunteer agreement form
Requirements for Maintaining an Active Status
A copy of the PAWS of CNY requirements for maintaining an active status can be found here.
Non-Volunteer Waiver Form
A non-volunteer waiver form can be found here. This form should be completed, signed if you obtain advance permission to bring a non-certified individual to a pet therapy visit to observe. Please obtain prior approval from the Board of Directors.